Hearing ongoing news reports and additional confirmed cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in the communities in which we ship to can be concerning. As the situation continues to evolve, we want to make sure you have the information you need to stay safe and healthy.
We will continue to operate business as usual (BAU) until such time that the Federal and/or Local governments add restrictions to carrier services.
Until further notice we have closed our shop to foot-traffic, only accepting on-line orders for shipping or store pickup. Shipping note; there is a likely chance that packages could take a bit longer to arrive if carriers reduce their number of routes.
The best thing you can do to prepare and protect yourself is to practice good hygiene and take the same health precautions you would to prevent the spread of the seasonal flu.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stop handshaking -- use other non-contact methods of greeting.
- Stay home when you are sick or are caring for someone in your household who is sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Limit food sharing.